Saturday, December 8, 2007

all bundled up


Emma Grace and I go on a walk almost every morning. She loves it and I do too. We get out in our town that is smaller than a square mile and walk every inch of it! I listen to music and think and dream and pray and EG just cruises in her stroller. You should see her...she is so bundled up that she can't or maybe just chooses not to move. When I bend down to check on her, she won't turn her head to look at me. She just cuts her eyes over my way and doesn't even smile! She is so intently soaking in the sights that she doesn't have time to talk to me! Here's a pic of her bundled up and ready to go on a walk!

1 comment:

kacki said...

barb and gordon meier just left after a very quick visit. imagine my delight in pulling up this site and discovering all the new pics of the snowsuit walks, the cookie party and the video!! i could hardly contain myself!! we read and reread all the stories and i have now watched the video at least a dozen times. the clarity is unbelievable--much better than the webcam!! but dont get me wrong, i am very thankful for that too!! anyway, i so much enjoy living life with you 3 via this blogsite. i cant wait to get there!! love you all very much!!