All I have to say is, "do you love me or what?" I get on here every week and put up amazing pics of the adorable Emma Grace and now.....I have learned how to put video on here too! So, do you love me or what? (hehe, I am just proud that I actually figured this out without my geek squad hubby having to show me how to do it!) And saying he's in the geek squad is a compliment-I know nothing about computers and he's a computer guru! Here's a video of EG eating pumpkin for the first time! ENJOY!
4 comments:
YES I LOVE YOU! THIS IS HEAVEN- MORE MORE MORE PLEASE
You you very very much!! Proud of Mom and her video...now ask her to bring on more pumpkin!
oops! LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH....
You rock out loud! LOVE the video! I agree with Mammanett, MORE!!
Angie
Post a Comment