Yipee! John was able to fix our computer and save all our important stuff in the process. Thanks John! Andy is planning on backing everything up this week-lesson learned.
Well, let's see. What's going on here? Not much. Andy is back at work and EG and I are enjoying a little routine in our lives. Here's how our day looks:
6:00 Andy and EA get up
7:00 Emma Grace gets up and eats breakfast and plays
8 ish we usu go on a walk around our little town
9:00 down for a nap-I usu take a shower and start working on dinner/read email etc.
11:00 back up and time to get ready for lunch
lunch and then self play (this is a new skill we are working on)/playing with mom
1:00 time for another nap (babies sleep a lot!) I like to read in the afternoon and often work on dinner, or whatever around the house
3:00 snack and play-read books (which means she eats a book while I try to hold one far enough away from her that I can actually read it to her) go outside, etc
5:00 dinner/sometimes a bath/get ready for bed
6:00 Time for her "dark nap"
That's the exciting life of a 9 month old and her mom.
On a side note, I think every one of you should start your own blog. I want to read them!
3 comments:
Here is my daily routine:
5:30 Tim,Lucy & Zorro get up;
5:35 Tim feeds Lucy, Zorro and the cats;
5:36 Lucy and Zorro go out for a little "quiet time" in the mulch
5:37 fix a "pod"
5:38-6:15 drink coffee & read the Gazette
6:16-6:30 Read all the Coach Fraudreguiz hate mail/blogs on rivals.com
6:31 Get Marv up
6:40 Get Marv up
6:45 Get Marv up
7:50 Speed up the hill to GW to get Marv to her 7:45 class
8:00 Get Kathi up from the couch were she slept all night after falling asleep at 9:30 the nite before
9:00 Go to work
Don't ever get tired of blogging, cause we never get tired of reading it.
Poopaw
You and poopaw have a great life!
I love your blog - I am afraid my blog would be too boring for you
Wake
Eat
Dress
Work
Eat
Undress
Bed
or Wake
Eat
Dress
shop
Eat
Undress
Bed
you get the picture!!
love you and miss you.....I was at the docs office today (routine) and there was a world map - Kunming was so close............
too bad it ain't really so!!
Love Mom!
poopaw is really funny---haha
Post a Comment