Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy's Mother's Day!

Happy mother's Day to two really wonderful moms!!!!!



To my mom :

(this picture was featured along with an article written about her in a really important magazine...sorry I can't remember the name)


Loves life
Young at heart and in looks!
Nice. Kind. Tender hearted. People love to be loved by you!
Notices God's hand in creation-esp through her beautiful garden.
Encourager
Tells us why she loves us often!
Totally supportive of us following our dreams!(even if they take us far away)
Eats pizza, not salmon cakes!!!


To Kathi:


(this picture was taken when they visited us after Christmas! Man, that was fun...come back soon!) Andy wrote this for you!!!

Kind hearted

Always eager to talk with us and know what's going on in our lives

The best fried chicken in the world

Has a lot of fun

I LOVE YOU

Happy Mother's Day to our Moms! We love you and miss you!

2 comments:

kacki said...

What a great day. Phone calls from my "away kids", a very thughtful text message from Lynette and we just returned from our celebration with the Bishop clan---everyone loved my card from you all!! We had a very good time.
We are planning to see "Granny" this afternoon, so the day is packed with fun and memories in the making!
I got home to see the blog pics and the sweet messages--I lcve the poem! Thanks so much , you and EG are qutie clever and thoughtful --this morning we had baby dedication, the first child was "Andrew" with the explanation of what your name means and who he was--I really missed you but was once again reminded that your life really counts for eternity!
I am proud to call you "son" and I love and miss you, EA and little EG!

Mammanett said...

How wonderful - the very important magazine you cannot remember is Time - cover of Woman of the year issue. :))

How sweet - you guys are rally awsome! We took Gmaw and Ppaw to Bill and Paula's today. We had a wonderful lunch of cooked veggies, cornbread and fruit for dessert. It was wonderful. We enjoyed a tour of the gardens after lunch.
Great day - great weekend - great family!!