Thursday, June 19, 2008

listening to your mother-in-law

Just wanted to let you know I took your suggestion and gave Emma Grace a pot and some spoons to play with. Here's the result:




Cute but LOUD! Let's just say I am gald it's stopped raining and we can spend some time outside! When Emma Grace comes to your house I'm gonna pull out some pots for her to bang on for you!

3 comments:

kacki said...

I am reading this from work and unfortunately the filter did not allow me to see the pic!! But,I cant wait to pull out those pots and pans!!! I think grandparents so long for their grandkids that noise becomes a non issue!!
Love you all!

kayrie said...

Hey EA --

Khaki is right -- that is not noise, it is wonderful, praise-generating music -- that is what love is all about.

Can't wait to see you guys and give yu lots of hugs and kisses!!!!
A bushel and a peck . . .
PapawJack and KathyMarie

kayrie said...

Hey Guys --

PS -- Was at BC last night and told Connie Bergstedt about the baby and she said Merill would be "tickled pink" -- gave them the blog information a couple months ago and she said he loves to pull it up and see what you guy are up to!!!
KathyMarie