Hi Julianna and Lydia! This is Emma Grace here, writing to you from America! I thought you'd like this picture! I had a great time hanging out with your grandparents!

They told us all about their recent trip to see you. Hearing what you guys have been up to lately made my family really miss you! We are excited to get home and see you! I am also excited for you to meet my baby brother. He's really cute and he smiles now and even knows how to roll over! Here are a few pictures of us.


I miss you! See you soon!
5 comments:
EA that's quick posting, and it was a wonderful visit with you all
Paul
Erin Ashley, sweet friend. Come home soon. I miss you so much,
Laura
I can't wait to show this to my girls -
Mao YJ and Liu GJ were just here for lunch and looked at your blog to see pics of Jack. Just thought you might want to know you've got buddies here who are eager to meet the newest member of your family!
My mother in law said she ran into you the other day! How fun! I am so glad ya'll got to meet! How much longer are you here?
He's so cute and big! I bet you just love holding him close...thanks for posting the most recent pics! I hope that you are getting to rest some.
I want to call soon--just wanted to give you time to get acclimated.
Love you! EG looks like she is doing a great job as a big sister!
Post a Comment