Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Cut me some slack guys!
Hey, it's me, Emma Grace here. I just want the world to know that it's tough being a toddler trying to figure out this crazy world I live in! So I get a little confused sometimes. Who can blame me? To me, Jack's poop does look like applesauce. It's a good thing my mom kept me from tasting it though! And Baal in our Bible story from last night does look just like Chuck E Cheese, if you ask me. Ok, Ok, so now I know they aren't the same-though my Poopaw tells me Chuck E is a bit of an idol in my heart. Hey, I'm working on that! All I'm saying is-I need this ole world to cut me some slack. I'm new here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
EG- I totally agree - this world is so confusing - but you can always count on MammaNette! I will let you in on a little secret right now.... genuine cowhide and leather are the same thing!!
Emma Grace, Julianna totally understands. Last night Matt said, 'want to go to work with daddy?' and he took her to part of the evening session.
Then this morning she referred to the meeting room as "campus" and mommy told her that it wasn't campus, just a meeting room. But, Hey, that's where daddy works, so why don't we call it campus?
Ha ha! I love it!!
Ya'll have to be the funniest family in the whole wide world! I love reading your blog. I hope one day it becomes a book :)
Post a Comment