Jack got his first tooth this week! He is rolling all over the place and sitting up and spinning around like his Uncle Al! This little guy is growing up way too fast for me! We sing "Jaccheus was a wee little man" to him all the time but he's not really little now and I imagine he's gonna be quite a big dude when he's all grown up! I'm trying to savor every moment with this little roly poly!
5 comments:
I cant believe it!! How has time flown by and let our little guy grow up so fast? I need a kid fix --fast!!!
Wow!! how fast he is changing.... what a cute little guy... I know that you & Andy are enjoying the interaction between the two kids. They are so sweet.. Love to you all... Lib & Dan
I love him in the cloth diaper! Don't they just make those diaper pictures so much cuter? Love it!
What a precious little fella! Give him a kiss for me!
Awww Jack is so big & so cute!
Post a Comment