Brayden, age 7, asked me today, "Why do you guys talk like cowboys?" It seems that 6 years of living in China hasn't touched my southern accent. Thank you Lord.
That's too funny! I hope y'all don't ever lose your accent!
Chelsea's new college friends enjoy teasing her about her southern accent. It doesn't slow her down a bit. She told them the other day that "y'all" was singular and "all y'all" was plural!
5 comments:
That's too funny! I hope y'all don't ever lose your accent!
Chelsea's new college friends enjoy teasing her about her southern accent. It doesn't slow her down a bit. She told them the other day that "y'all" was singular and "all y'all" was plural!
I love all y'all!
I love him! YEE HAW! Keep up the good work!
HA! I remember when I first met you I kept thinking, "Man, she's got a strong accent!" HEHE. love you, cowgirl!
that boy needs to do some more traveling -- thank youall (the formal spelling of third person plural) for helping expose this young child's needs.
Paul
hahahaha... that is the funniest little kid quote I have heard in a while :)
Post a Comment