
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Pics for Grandparents
We've been trying to get some good photos of EG and Jack together for our parents. We just can't seem to make it happen. Either one of them is looking away, or screaming, or they are blurry or something else is wrong. This is our best one yet. They are both wearing Christmas gear, both smiling and both in front of the tree. I tried to crop this so it was just more of their heads BUT, if I do that, then you realize Jack's face is blurry, he has a runny nose, EG has face paint on the side of her face and Jack's right ear somehow looks blazing bright yellow when I crop it and make them bigger. I think his ear, which he gets honestly from the Madden clan, was right in front of a light on the tree. So you can almost see it through his ear. Weird. Anyway, this is the best we've got, Grandparents!
Here's the bright ear, runny nose, blurry face, face paint up close...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Now THATS what I am talking about!!
Great pics. Thank you thank you thank you!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!
Those adorable little Christmas elves brighten my day everytime I turn on my computer! Love it! And love you all!!
beautiful, you done great for us all. and love the runny nose !
ADORABLE, blurry/facepaint or not!
I like them both!
Post a Comment