Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthday Video

Iknow I am way behind on most things in my life these days but I figured you'd still enjoy this video! I am very proud of myself. I figured out how to upload it and then embed it on my blog. I know that's as simple as turning on the computer for most common folk, but for me, it's kind of a big deal. So if this actually works you should definitely tell me how amazing I am.

Andy loves to make videos for our family. The plan is to make one for each child's one year bday and then make a family one at Christmas each year! So fun. Hope you will enjoy!!!

9 comments:

Mammanett said...

Now that is too funny! I was just over at Thacker Time putting up a video. I, too was proud of myself!! Must admit yours makes mine look pookey. But you had better looking subjects!!

kacki said...

I am so touched by this video--being able to see him grow up right before my eyes! I am so ready to get over there and smother you all with hugs and kisses. Great job on ther artistry of the video and on getting it uploaded to share!

Anonymous said...

You are all amazing.... this is soooo moving.... some of it was quite blurry.... on this end.. Love to all...

Anonymous said...

You are all amazing.... this is soooo moving.... some of it was quite blurry.... on this end.. Love to all...

Angie said...

Precious video, EA! Nicely done! Nimbus-head must be rubbing off on you.

Happy Birthday, Jack!

Love you all!

gmawchick said...

This is just great! Good job! What a wonderful gift for Jack. He is such a charmer!

Courtney said...

Ummm, you rock!
I know the point of the video was to see how much Jack changed, but I couldn't help but notice how much EG looked like such a baby at the beginning and what a big girl she looks like now!
Oh, and Spence's mom passed on your newsletter- so so excited!

Patt said...

EA - I'm doing some catch up this morning. Absolutely loved the video - brought tears to my eyes. Your video captured just beautiful moments in Jack's first year - what a gift you created! Patt

Patt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.