Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma Grace


Happy Birthday to my Emma Grace! We are so grateful for these past 3 years of knowing and loving you. God's grace and goodness has come into our lives in the form of a SPUNKY, independent, sharp, compassionate little girl. God gave you a zest for life and a brain that works around the clock. You love challenge and you constantly surprise me with your vocabulary. You are deeply loved, dear one. Happy Birthday Grapes. We are praising God for you today.

4 comments:

Mammanett said...

MammaNette says INDEED! I adore you Emma Grace and I can't wait to have you in the USA!! We are going to have such fun.......all your family is waiting with open arms for the Huff family to return!

Mammanett said...

EA, please be sure EG sees my blog today, it has a birthday wish from the Thacks.

Angie said...

Happy Birthday, Emma Grace! I hope it's awesome!

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

WOW--3 years old! Happy Birthday, EG!