Saturday, September 4, 2010

PRESCHOOL!

On Thursday and Friday mornings, it's just me and this little guy!

Because Emma Grace has started Preschool! We are excited for her to have the opportunity to attend preschool two mornings a week! So far, she's really liked it! We gave her several gifts to get ready for her big day! Hair bows, her first lunchbox, and a new pair of tennis shoes!


They are required to wear tennis shoes to school-I feel like they make her feet look huge, which makes me sad that my first born is so big already! We had a "trial run" last Thursday. She had an orientation and spent an hour with her classmates! These poses were totally EG's idea! On Friday she had her first real day! She did great! We are so thankful for a fun, safe, loving environment for our little girl to start school in. What a blessing. We love you EG and we look forward to seeing where God takes you!
For some reason blogger is making some of my writing look like links and I can't figure out how to change it. Oh Well!

4 comments:

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

She's sooo super cute! And she looks just like her mama...wow I can't believe how much she resembles you! Love you so much. Congrats on such a milestone.

Mammanett said...

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to school we go!! I LOVE the attitude in those pictures. The girl has got it going on!!

Anonymous said...

I agree. She reminds me of you when you were a kid. Love to see the pictures!

Courtney said...

So cute! Love her thug pose. And i can't get over how big Jack is beside her!!!