Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BBITWWSFG




A few weeks ago my BBITWWSFG came to visit! What a sweet gift from the Lord to be with her and her hubster. We had an awesome time one afternoon just hanging out by the pool at their hotel and talking for four hours straight! It's amazing how God has knit our hearts together over the years. Sheryl makes me want to exercise. I make her want to eat cheeseburgers. She thinks I am funny. She is funny. She is tender and compassionate. She is fun. She's my BEST BUD IN THE WHOLE WORLD SINCE FRIST GRADE! So thankful for such a sweet, long lasting freindship. More on the fun we had in my next post!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mammanett said...

TBWWTBH!

Two beautiful women with beautiful hearts!

Carmen, Eli, Emmanuel, and Reesie Pooh said...

So Sweet--I love ya'lls friendship. Please tell Cheryl "hello!"

Andy and Sheryl said...

Crying now

Andy and Sheryl said...

Ok. All done now :) You're so cool and you ARE funny. It's a known fact. And I also think you're great at life.