Friday, July 22, 2011

A week in pictures

With the temps reaching 100 degrees this week we tried to keep cool.
Here are a few things we did to pass the hot days...




watched trains


rode in old police cars
rode trains


rubbed cows
played in the water fountain
headed to the bathhouse
went to the petting zoo
(somewhere along the way, I lost my hand - oops)
played in the park
gem mining
celebrated Pappa Dan's birthday with special cookies.

We had so much fun this week, tomorrow we go to the beach with Kacki and Poopa,
I can't wait!!

2 comments:

kacki said...

Loved your "farm photo"!!! I think that Flat Clara is having more fun that Flat Stanley!!!
Wonderful memories for you all and great pics!!
We are excited to have some fun with Clara, EG and Jack, too!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids are having a great vacation with the grandparents, Katie, and Tony. I love the Flat characters to stay in touch. Hope they have fun at the beach. It was so good to see you while we were in Burlington.