Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Morning



From the pink room upstairs, I hear a British voice saying, "Aslan is a lion, the great lion." Andy decided Emma Grace was ready for The Chronicles of Narnia and they are equally pleased to spend their Saturday morning engrossed in the book! Andy truly has a gift with voices and language so having him read the story aloud is extra fun. He does voices for each character. I know he's enjoying the opportunity to read, one of his favorite activities and also to have a reading buddy who doesn't fall asleep three pages in. Every year he decides we should read together and every year the same things happen. I fall asleep several nights in a row and then he gives up and just finishes the book by himself. Being read to is a magic bullet for making me fall asleep!

3 comments:

Mammanett said...

Simply precious!! (that pic is frame worthy).

Andy and Sheryl said...

What a great daddy/daughter thing to do. I just love how EG has her hand on Andy's arm. Too sweet!

kacki said...

Emma Grace,
How fun and snuggly to enjoy reading with your dad!!
I can't wait to come down and snuggle and read to you in your beautiful room!
Love you,
Kacki