I'm not getting many pictures of Judah because he's often on me!! Hard to get a good picture of him when he's snuggled up like this!
Not sure if it's his reflux (which is much better with the meds) or just his personality or colic or something else entirely, but his need to be on me is very different than my other kiddos. For the most part I enjoy all the snuggle time I am getting with him. Happiness is snuggling with a newborn. But there are a few moments where it gets tricky. Trying to just go with it and trust that meeting his need to be on me all the time is God's plan for me during this sweet season of mothering a newborn. Oh each child is so different and their needs unique!
6 comments:
I think it is precious that he wants to be on you like that. I know there is a reason for it and I wonder if the trauma you and Judah went thru during childbirth has anything to do with it. He feels safe being so close to you. What do ya think? Have a great day. Give all a hug from us. Love to each of you, Aunt Dorothy, Mikie and Velda
Love that little face!!!
Hope you enjoy every second of this time!
By the way, you look GREAT!
This is a short window of time that they WANT us to hold and cuddle and to be such a big part of our world!
I am glad you are enjoying!!
Can't wait to hold him again myself!
Love you, sister! You rock!
Post a Comment