Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How he rolls

Andy is quite the dad.  Actually he's quite the mom too.  I joke with him that he's better at my job than I am!  Seriously, when Andy's in charge of the kids, he manages to play with them and also accomplish a lot!  
 He started Judah on the bike much earlier than this...much earlier than I would prefer.  His helmet finally fits him so I am feeling (a little) better about him being on the bike!
 Yep, this is how Andy mows the lawn most Saturday mornings.  I'm pretty sure our neighbors think we're wacky.  Don't they know that much of the world totes their babe on the back while working??

Andy also straps Judah on his back while cleaning the kitchen.  It's definitely teamwork around here and I couldn't keep up with things without Andy's help.  

1 comment:

Mammanett said...

Great job Andy. What a great dad (and hubby!)