Friday, August 15, 2014

GRATITUDE 193 A busy week

We had an great week...but a semi insane week.  Andy's team reported this week which meant TONS OF MEETINGS.  And our kiddos started school, which meant getting into a routine, signing LOTS of papers, packing lunches, etc.  So it was kind of a whirlwind around here.  Today I am so thankful for:

An amazing team of students and staff who want to reach the nations for Christ!
That I get to be a part of God's eternal work.  I fail so often, have some many weaknesses, but in his goodness he promises to use me!  Amazing!
That my kiddos both had great weeks at school.  Jack is seriously happy as a lark going to school.  That boy is so social.
Phone call from his teacher.  He's doing great and she loves him.

1 comment:

Mammanette said...

Yeah!!! Happy for you guys & your first week. May your year be just as good (maybe not quite so busy)