Tuesday, November 4, 2014

GRATITUDE 223 Friendship

I knew she was a gift the first day I met her.  I'd been praying for her for three years, asking God to bring a friend who loved Jesus to live next door in the vacant house.  I prayed fervently and boldly for this friend.  And out of all the people who had offers on that house (there were many) and in the midst of a crazy and complicated process to purchase this house, God choose her.  I am sure his plans for having her live next door to me are much bigger than my little prayers to have a Christian neighbor.  But God was listening to my little prayers.  HE WAS!!  And now I get to enjoy this gem of a friend week in and week out.  So thankful for you Jo, for your love for crafts and cooking, for our girls night out, for the way you so kindly and tenderly love my children.  Thankful that coming home means even more now that you are my neighbor!  I love you and I am so thankful for you!

1 comment:

Kevin and Brooke said...

Praising God for this provision. Love you!