After all the presents were opened, we sent the kids upstairs to put their new comforters on their beds! They were very surprised to see new beds in their rooms!! So fun to surprise little ones! 
She's thrilled about her princess bed. (And so am I...much more comfortable to have a double bed to read to her or snuggle with her! )And the boys...equal amounts of jumping commenced when they saw their bunk bed. We've all been dreaming of this for a while!
He slept in his Ninja Turtle gear the first night!
Judah, our dear third child, has spent many many night in bed with us. Thankfully he's mostly sleeping in his own bed these days. But he still loves when Mommy and Daddy snuggle him to sleep. Something I never did with my other two....but sooo wish I would have! Happy snuggling to us!
1 comment:
Those are some amazing smiles!!
Post a Comment