Tuesday, November 13, 2007

COKE OR RICE CEREAL?




Well, your little Emma Grace has been eyeing our food as of late so we decided to give her a try at table food. Our first attempt went surprisingly well. she seemed to really like it. However, subsequent tries have not been so successful. She seems NOT AT ALL interested in the cereal (maybe that's because she is more interested in the good stuff-andy gave her a little taste of his coke -so now she is on a cereal strike until we give her more coke!) But oh well, I tried for several days and it all ended up on her instead of in her mouth so I have decided to wait a few more weeks and try again. I figure she doesn't really need it now anyway. She is growing FAST FAST and sleeping great so she seems to be fine without it. Who wouldn't hold out for coke over rice cereal? I know I sure would.

1 comment:

Mammanett said...

Did you sing the "you are setting a bad example" song to Andy? She is so precious & by the way so are you guys! Your party looks like great fun & your hair was prefect!!