Here's Emma Grace playing in her playpen early in the morning. She is wearing her ABC pajamas that were handmade by grandma...well, not her grandma but the Shickley's grandma! These were handed down to us and she is looking way cute in them! Kathi and Tim, notice she is loving the puppy!
We took a walk this week on campus with the Kvernens. Julianna was entertaining the two little girls. You can imagine what a site these two little girls were-everyone was convinced they were twins!
Ok, here is the picture of the week. Notice that Emma Grace has a passy in her mouth. Now, notice that the passy is hooked to Lydia's bib! IT'S LYDIA'S and Emma Grace totally took it from her and popped it right into her own mouth. We were walking along and all the sudden I noticed that Emma Grace had a passy in her mouth-then it occured to me that I didn't bring a passy for her! We laughed really hard. I am a bit concerned that this might be a preview of Emma Grace's personality. Lydia is sooo laid back so I can totally see Emma Grace bossing her around! I imagine their conversation went something like this:
Emma Grace: Hey, I like that passy you've got. Let me have it.
Lydia: ok.
Emma Grace: Thanks Lydia. You are a great friend. You give me whatever I want.
Andy named me Bossy Rossy when we were in college because some say I have a little bossy streak in me. I cried when he said that because I also have quite a sensitive streak in me (and I knew it was true) So I guess Emma Grace gets it naturally!
5 comments:
Hey Guys:
Pictures of Emma Grace are great -- i've been checking the blog a couple time a day for new ones -- but papaw has request that you send some more pics of your "world" -- the campus where Andy teaches and other surroundings -- don't stop with the pics of EG, just add some of your world.
Have a great Easter!!!
Love Papaw and KathyMarie
And if Emma Grace uses her bossy rossy nature for good like her mother does, then the world will be even more blessed than it is today!! Thank you for the pictures - I was having EG withdrawl. I watched the videos again last night - just so I wouldn't be jonesing too bad!!
Love you guys. Happy Easter!
Rumor has it that the first born(seems especially girls) are usually bossy..hehe....so it's okay!! EG has her own tricks with the passy (remember Charlie's passy trick?) Love the pictures! Love all you guys. Have a blessed Easter!!
Go Mountaineers! I couldn't help thinking of Andy Huffman as I watched WVU whip some blue devil tail this afternoon.
Andy, did you tell EA about Al's LOVE of binkies? EG seems she loves them,too. She looks so adorable in those pj's. and Joanna is such a big girl now!
What about the Mounties? We tried calling after the game,you must have nodded off. We were all pumped up here!
As for EG being bossy, I LOVE a sweet and bossy little girl--especially EG!
Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter!
Love you all!
Post a Comment