Hey, something just occurred to me---maybe she isnt mad about the laundry. Maybe she's mad because Poopaw and Kacki arent in "their bed" where you are folding the laundry!! Maybe she is just missing us!! One thing I know---we miss you all! And we will be over sometime soon!! Love you.
4 comments:
That girl cracks me up!!!! I have to agree with her sentiments re housework.
Love you all!!
Hey, something just occurred to me---maybe she isnt mad about the laundry. Maybe she's mad because Poopaw and Kacki arent in "their bed" where you are folding the laundry!! Maybe she is just missing us!! One thing I know---we miss you all! And we will be over sometime soon!!
Love you.
Emma - you can help me with my laundry anytime!! We will laugh and cry together!!
Erin - thanks for the video!!
Love you and miss you bunches!
Mom
How many times did you have to get Emma Grace to rehearse that cloth on the head trick?? Perfect!!
Post a Comment