Saturday, April 26, 2008

Around the house

Here are some Saturday photos for you to enjoy!

Emma Grace loves playing with the wipes. They are a preferred toy over many of the other more expensive ones! I usually let her take one or two out of the package before taking them away. There is no doubt she would pull out every one if I let her! As we were playing with a wipe, which took a good 5 minutes of our day, I made it into a hair bow for her! I can't wait til she is ready for real hair bows! How cute!

My mom commented that I always seem to keep Emma Grace clean....this picture is proof that what you usually see on our blog is not the whole story! Here she is after finishing some banana vanilla wafers for her snack.
Her newest talent is pointing. She like to point at everything! Her favorite things to point at are the pictures on the refrigerator. She gets really excited when she points to the one of herself and I tell her, "that's Emma Grace!" She usually starts bouncing around and laughing. I really do think she is pointing at things so that we will tell her what they are. She's growing and changing everyday!

3 comments:

kacki said...

Love the new "do" with the bow! I love seeing her changing and her hair does seem to be getting longer!! Looks like I need to be on the hair bow hunt.
gotta run. Here's pointing back at ya!!
Love,
Kacki

Ginny said...

Hey EA, I was so excited to see your comments and find your blog! I think about ya'll ALL the time and it is so great to see recent pics. Emma Grace is so cute, what an adorable smile. I wish we could come over and play. :) Hope ya'll are doing well. We sure miss ya. Take care!

Marianne B Dean said...

I LOVE the photos in this post--they are so adorable! My fave is definitely EG and Andy pointing. I can't look at it without grinning from ear to ear. What can I say? I love the Huffmans. :)