Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cheese Please

This cheese thing just keeps getting better...I owed Alisa some money for some bread and butter she had bought for me. This week she asked me if she could buy some of my cheese. So basically instead of paying her the money I owed her, I am paying her in cheese. We are back to bartering! Which works out really well for me because my grocery money for this month is running a little low. (Maybe it's low because I used most of it to buy 11 lbs of cheese but that's a side note) Anyway, now that I don't have to spend my remaining grocery money paying her back, I think we might actually be able to afford some groceries to go along with our cheese. Now, if I can just convince those Italians to take my cheese instead of Euros!

2 comments:

Mammanett said...

I should take tips from you :)
wink - wink!

Mammanett said...

I should take tips from you :)
wink - wink!