We hope you enjoy watching our little man grow. And here’s EG when she was just a month old. Do you think they look alike? Not really.
This month has been full of a lot of things-poopy diapers, spit up, big sister kisses, joy joy joy as we are getting to know Jack, and lots of laundry. We have been lacking a few things though-namely sleep, blogging and showers. It’s hard to keep everything together with two kids and still find time to shower! Oh well. I am sure I will get back into showering eventually.
Jack is very alert these days and quite smiley. He’s moving out of newborn clothing and into 0-3 months gear. Emma Grace has adjusted well to her little brother Dack, though she hasn’t been getting as much attention as normal from me. That would explain how she managed to drink a little perfume while I wasn’t watching. (It actually worked out quite well for her. After talking with Poison Control, they decided that she didn’t drink enough to harm her. They told us that the only risk was a drop in blood sugar and that we should give her a sweet snack and drink. Two Hershey Kisses and a glass of chocolate milk later, she was no worse for wear. Actually, she was thrilled! I am glad she didn’t make the connection between the perfume drinking and the sugar binge!) The grandparents are happily picking up my slack in the attention-giving department. I am thankful for this time they have to really get to know and love our kids.
Well, a poopy diaper on my youngest is calling my name.
7 comments:
oh my - I think those two look a lot alike in these pictures!!
Gotta go - I think I just drank some perfume and need the antidote.
I am going to try some chocolate cake, then maybe a hersey bar and after that.....a hot fudge sundae -- gotta be sure I am cured!
Your mom thinks they look alike? I think they look really different! But moms tend to have the best vote in these scenarios :)
Can't wait to see them both - I know I won't be able to believe how much Emma Grace has grown and changed.
Laura
PS - so glad you are doing the tshirt thing again, just make sure you hold on tight to 7 months, or was it 11? Which one did you have to get creative with when you couldn't find the right onesie?
Yay! A new post! Thanks for the new pics and update! We love keeping up with the Huffies. Love you all!
Angie
I can see the resemblance! They are definitely different but they certainly are siblings! We miss you guys!
Hey EA, are you doing cloth with Jack? How is it going?
love your pix and updates! did you ever end up printing your blog? we are looking into printing ours and i am trying to figure out the best website to use to do it - who did you use and would you recommend it? email me at dyerlindsay@gmail.com and let me know!
Well, we're back again per Julianna's request... she wanted to look at pictures of Emma Grace.
love and miss you guys,
Laura
Post a Comment