Monday, April 20, 2009
Day One
Andy is out of town for the week. Today was really packed for me! Just enough time left in the day to get online and post that I've made it through 25 hours of single parenthood. Only 94 1/2 to go, not that I'm counting. HEHE! I managed to brush my teeth and put on deodorant but that's as far as my personal hygiene went today. Wishful thinking maybe, but I hope to take a shower tomorrow. More likely, I'll be spending my time calling repairmen. My appliances seem to have banned together and plotted an attack on me while I am weak and without sufficient back up. Both my fridge and dryer are on the brink of sudden death and are making really loud humming noises like something is really loose inside. I have to keep the door to the laundry room shut so that my kids can sleep and opening the fridge to get something is like sticking your head in a wind tunnel. Oh, life. Well I can't hear myself think so I am going to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You MUST have dryer - frige can wait :)
Hey! Our refrigerator is broken too! Maybe it's a worldwide ban from all appliances...they've had enough and we're hearing about it! Maybe together, we can have a complete set of working appliances...well, just no refrigerator. Miss you!
Post a Comment