Thursday, April 30, 2009

For Mary!






Dear Aunt Mary,

It's been a while since I've seen you! My sister and I really do miss you and all our other awesome Aunts and Uncles! I'm getting to be a BIG BOY these days! I can hold my head up NO PROBLEM and I'm even learning to push myself up when mom puts me on my belly! I wanted to write to you and tell you that EG has been talking about you a lot lately. She got these really cool red rainboots and she insists on wearing them all the time! Every time she puts them on she says, "MARY!" because she remembers all your funky rainboots! We miss you Aunt Mary! Hope your exams are going well! Come see us soon! love, Jackie Boya

2 comments:

Marv said...

awwww i love it!!! when i read this yesterday I wore my rainboots :) i miss you 4 so much! i love you guys

kacki said...

What a big and strong boy we have!!!
And EG, I love your boots! you look bootiful!
Love you all