Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 months












Jack is 5 months old! He is eating lots of rice cereal these days, rolling over, and loving his big sister. He is such a pleasant little guy. I love our monthly photo shoots...he makes some of the cutest faces! Enjoy!


9 comments:

kacki said...

He is such a big boy!! Happy and handsome! Happy 5 month bday, Jack! We love you.

Marianne B Dean said...

What a little charmer!!!

Danielle said...

I swear I had a cabbage patch kid when I was little that looked just like Jack, seriously. His name was probably something like Kendall Charles and he looked like this:
http://www.cabbagepatchkids.com/cart/products/Detail.cfm?pid=19815&srow=1&f_catid=149

Mammanett said...

Awww how precious. Jackieboya! What a guy!

The Huffmans said...

Danielle, that's hilarious! Check out this post for Jack's cabbage patch twin photos!

http://huffmansinasia.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-had-twins.html

Anonymous said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E....they are.....Love to all

Angie said...

I don't know how you keep from squeezing him! He's such a sweetheart! Miss you guys!

Andy and Sheryl said...

What a cute fella! I can't figure out who he looks like. EG is EA all over!!!

Mammanett said...

I am having picture withdrawal!