Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Laura
Sunday was Laura's birthday and we celebrated by going to a near by park! As I mentioned earlier, we live near the Century City, a MASSIVE apartment complex that we are growing more and more fond of! Although the idea of 600,000 people living in less than 2 square miles is not so appealing, they have a lot to offer those of us who live in nearby Mayberry. For starters, they have a KFC. Nothing like a bucket of chicken when you need a little taste of home. And they just opened a big grocery store that I am pretty confident will become our preferred shopping destination for non-market items like pasta and ziplocs! (We now travel 30ish minutes to get to a grocery store!) And they also have a great park that we visited for Laura's Birthday! A local friend and I made Laura's favorite, an angel food cake with strawberries and whipped topping! It was a great way to finish our fun morning of rides, sunshine, fried chicken and friends! Happy Birthday to Laura!
The guys took the girls to ride rides while we sat under a tree and chatted and fed babies!
Like I said-this place is MASSIVE-check out the buildings. They go on for as far as you can see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Its almost like a Chuckee Cheese experience!! The girls look like they are having a ball, especially in the balls!!Ha! I cant wait to go with you all!
Happy Birthday, Laura!
Happy Birthday Laura! Great pics. Great to see those cute kiddies!
Love you!
I LOVE the photo of EG's face in the balls!!!!
what a nice day ! and such a nice park too.
so glad you had a party and cake for the birthday girl
Post a Comment