Saturday, May 2, 2009

We are Family!

It's so fun to watch Emma Grace and Jack's relationship developing! Jack only has eyes for his big sister and laughs at everything she does! I was talking with EG today about the people in our family and I asked her who would be her husband one day. She of course said JACK! When Jack is around, EG spends a lot of her time dancing and making silly faces at him, which he loves and giving him toys. She's also my diaper changing assistant. Her responsibilities include getting out the wipes (two for pees and four for poops) and helping me unsnap a few buttons! She's gonna be a great mommy someday! I am so busy these days caring for my precious little ones but I am so grateful to have them so close together in age and look forward to all four of us growing in our love and enjoyment of one another!

2 comments:

kacki said...

EG looks like she has grown a foot!! What a sweet and helpful big sister. These a busy but preciuos times ahead! Enjoy!
Love and miss you all.

Mammanett said...

What a sweet sister!