
Hi Sarah!! I'm so glad you came over to play!!!
Being with you makes me Happy!!!!
If they do get married, these pictures will be perfect for their rehearsal dinner video!!!

So thankful for good friends!!! As you can tell from the pictures, Jack is not a small dude. He is consuming MASSIVE amounts of food. Since he eats so much, I am trying to get him on table food as quickly as possible. Making enough baby food to keep up with his appetite is no small feat. He had his first bite of french fry tonight at KFC! Ok, so that's not a very healthy intro to big people food but liking fast food is important if you're a Huffman. We like fast food, it's true. But more than that, it's one of the only western, quick, convenient and kid friendly options for us here in China. We love to grab McDonald's for lunch on Sundays on our way home and there's a KFC not to far from where we live. It took EG quite a while to start liking fast food (though she has now been thoroughly converted to a fast food lover) and I hope it won't take Jack quite as long to realize the goodness of some McDonald's french fries.
Besides Jack eating his first french fry, there was one other highlight from our time at KFC tonight. It came when Emma Grace had an accident in her pants while playing in the playland. She immediately felt the need to take off her wet clothes and started running through KFC with no shoes and bottoms...just a shirt and a hairbow. She also told me today while using the bathroom, "I need some privacy!" Oh, my sweet Emma Grace, I just love you.
From this post, you might think all we eat is fast food. But rest assured, health conscious grandparents, EG was munching on pears and broccoli at lunch and Jack scarfed down sweet potatoes and zucchini before he had his first fry. Actually, I am pretty sure it's my mom who passed on the love of McDonald's fries to me! Thanks mom!!!! Wish you were here to enjoy some with us!
1 comment:
Oh he looks like a little man!! Sarah is a cutie! Yes, I wish I was there to share some fries too!
Post a Comment