Monday, September 7, 2009

Bath Time

Jack upgraded to the big boy tub a few months ago. After a few nose dives in the water and some near death experiences, I decided to invest in one of those non-slip mats for the bottom of the tub. Since then, we've curbed our "almost drowning" incidents to about one per bath. Awesome. Well, he didn't really almost drown but he has taken in his fair share of bath water via the nose dive. He is all boy and splishes and splashes the whole time he's in the tub. Andy usually has to take off his shirt while bathing Jack-otherwise his clothes are soaked!



His partner in crime does her fair share of splashing as well but she is also moving on to more sophisticated bathtub play-like making her hair into "something silly" with soap and water. She then proceeds to dump water all over her head to rinse it out and gets it all in her eyes-but she doesn't cry. When we rinse her hair with the same cup and the same water, she screams when it gets in her eyes. Odd how that works.
One of Xiao Li's favorite things to do with the kids is bathe them. Here she is with EG after a bath. EG was about the same age that Jack is now...
And here's the Chunky Monkey with Xiao Li...


4 comments:

Mammanett said...

Splish, splash, I was taking a bath...la,la,la!!
How fun!!

Mammanett said...

Splish, splash, I was taking a bath...la,la,la!!
How fun!!

kacki said...

I would love to see pics of EG with her soapy bathtime hairdo!

kacki said...

I would love to see the soapy hairdo pics of EG!