Friday, September 18, 2009

In a fog

I am not sure what I've been doing this week. All week I've had the feeling, "Now what am I supposed to be doing here?" It's like I never quite got my week started and I just walked around in a fog all week. I did manage to talk to my Gmaw on the phone (such a blessing), have the computer in my washer replaced, and move Jack into his 12 month (and some 18 month) clothes since everything in his current wardrobe was skin tight. Emma Grace and I also enjoyed reading some new books my mom sent. But other than that, we just kinda floated through life a few steps behind all week. So if anyone knows what I'm supposed to be doing, I'd be grateful if you'd let me know-we're open to suggestions!!!

Blogger won't let me upload Jack's skin tight 9 months shirt pictures, but I'll try again soon!

3 comments:

Mammanett said...

You are doing EXACTLY what you are supposed to be doing. Loving and playing with those little ones!! Broken washing machine......oh no!
Glad you got it fixed!

Mammanett said...

Actually - next week you have only one task.........come home.........
hee hee hee

Paul said...

bring about -- now which is it -- world peace or whirled peas ?