CHEWY CHIPS A HOY!!! We've had regular Chips Ahoy the whole time we've lived here and we've dreamed for years that this day would come. This happens to be Andy's FAVORITE cookie, outside of homemade ones! When we live in America, he finishes most dinners with one or two of these guys! (explaining our wider waistline while there!)
Laura told us that she saw these in our little convenient store in town. Then today she bought some as a surprise for us. Needless to say, we dove right in. Our dear friends, the Dickeys have sent us these before....woohoo....but now we can get them here! So Dickey's-instead of spending your money on outrageous postage sending them to us, save that money and come see us in person. We will feed these to you after every meal and make your waistlines bigger.
The best part is that the packaging has the same weird, gross, kinda creepy cookie guy as the American ones do!! Check him out.
As our friend Chad once pointed out, the only thing grosser than this cookie guy is that toenail fungus medicine commercial where the fungus is a little guy and he lifts up a toenail and goes in. Do you know which one I am talking about? Gross. Ok, I can't eat cookies for a while. I am totally grossed out.
2 comments:
Thanks for that image! I will try not to think about him! But - yea for cookies! I will mark that off my list of "things to take when we visit the Huffmans".
Love you!
Those cookies remind me of Ninnie's house! Great memories! I am so happy you guys are getting more comforts from home to enjoy!
Post a Comment