I think Jack is looking at Emma Grace who is looking outside. She spends A LOT of time in her window sill...her room overlooks our apartment complex's courtyard. There is usually something of interest going on out there-little kids playing, boys climbing the big rock structure and shooting plastic guns at each other, Chinese women dancing in the mornings and evenings. Emma Grace is definitely their biggest fan! We also like to snuggle up in the window sill with some books for some afternoon reading. So thankful for the sunshine and the awesome view we have from our house. We are so blessed.
3 comments:
Took me a min. to remember that their room had moved to the other side of the apt. I bet she does love looking outside now. Always something going on. :)
I see Chick Chick in the windowsill---he looks so comfy!
I am ready for some snuggling in the window with Jack and EG!
EA, you take such joy in the simple things in life - you'll always be happy because you make happy happen! Patt
Post a Comment