Monday, November 2, 2009

Jack is almost 11 months!!


But here are his 10 month pictures! I am just now getting around to getting them on the blog. It's the beginning of November, and just as it should be, it's getting cold here! I love it!! The mornings are cold enough for a jacket and hat and the afternoons are just delightful. We've been spending lots of time outside, eating pumpkin cake, and listening to Christmas music. You know we like to start early in the Huffman house!!!

As for Jack-Phase Danger has turned into Phase Extreme Danger. I can't leave him for a minute without him eating something non edible, climbing the stairs or hacking my computer. He has taken several steps this month but I would not classify him as a walker just yet! He's not nearly as interested in talking as EG was at this age. He's too busy wrestling things, eating books and cruising around the living room via the furniture and walls. He's pretty much eating table food-which is a great relief for me. He ate about a third of my double cheeseburger this weekend. It's nice not to have to make baby food anymore. He will be moving to whole milk next month and a strict diet of cupcakes and ice cream come Dec 12th! I have no doubt he'll love them. Just like EG at this age, his hair is quickly moving towards baby mullet status.


Happy 10th months-almost 11, Jack-o-latern. (EG calls him Jack-staaaa, Jackster, Jackson, Jackafer, Jackeus, or buddy buddy buddy) We love you!!

2 comments:

kacki said...

I am sooo happy to wish "Jack-staaa" a very happy 10 month almost 11 month bday!! He is so very handsome and such a delight! We love you!

Patt said...

Jack is adorable - looking forward to seeing you all first hand in late December! Patt