Those sweet things bring great joy to us!! thanks for taking the time to share the "silliness". Love and miss you all.2
I just want to kiss Jack's cheeks. What a cutie! Bring him to Nashville, PLEASE!!!! I also love the rock version of Itsy Bitsy Spider...E has a rock version that he does, too!
Love those babies! Thanks for posting!! I had a silly dream about EG and me. :)
Will EG teach us the "commotions"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those sweet things bring great joy to us!! thanks for taking the time to share the "silliness". Love and miss you all.2
I just want to kiss Jack's cheeks. What a cutie! Bring him to Nashville, PLEASE!!!! I also love the rock version of Itsy Bitsy Spider...E has a rock version that he does, too!
Love those babies! Thanks for posting!! I had a silly dream about EG and me. :)
Will EG teach us the "commotions"
Post a Comment