Andy was out of town for 5 days this past week and I was amazed, again, at the way God took care of us through his people. I was so blessed and was reminded how awesome his people are and how lavish his care for his people is.
Andy was so kind to take the initiative and set up people to stay with me each night. It was so fun to visit with friends and also have their help getting my kids and myself ready and out the door. So it was a week-long sleep over for me with the Ways, the Anans, Brooke and Carissa staying each night! That's a lot of adult conversation in one week!
My Bible study ladies really stepped up to help as well. Shelley and her hubby came over and brought a meal and had dinner with us one night. Jenn spent the afternoon here cleaning and hanging out and helped me take the kids out for a quick dinner. (She deserves her own post as she's been coming over once a week to hang out and help me clean) Brooke even worked on setting up other people to help me but I had too much help!! What over-the-top, lavish provision. I'm so glad to have my husband home but I am also so thankful for the company and help each one of these dear friends provided.
3 comments:
God is good! (and so are people ;)
so timely for me to read this. Matt heads off this morning for the week.
not sure i've got quite the set up you had but this post makes me expectant - excited to see how God will bless our time.
You are blessed to have such friend. God is good - all the time!
Post a Comment