Sleepy time with EG! This is one of my favorite things to do each day...At 10pm we wake Emma Grace up to eat and then put her back down for the night. (that way we ALL get to sleep through the night!) She is so snuggly and cuddly during these times. One of our favorite things to do is get her from her naps...if it's during the day, she is sooo happy to see you...because you've rescued her from her lonely room. And if it's at 10pm for this last time to eat, she is just a snuggle bunny!
Here she is getting ready to go outside...gotta bundle up. It's been cold lately. I just love this hat!
Here she is with two of her "A Yi's" (that world is pronounced kinda like Ahh eeee and it means Auntie) This lady on the left, Jiao Jie (which means sister Jiao) has been a huge blessing to our family. She works at the management office in our apartment complex and lives near us too. She has really reached out to us, inviting us over for dinner, helping me to know the "correct" prices for vegetables (I often pay way too much as a foreigner) and has really loved on our Emma Grace. I often run out to buy milk (a less than 2 minute walk) and Jiao Jie will play with EG while I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment