Monday, April 2, 2012

See the Rsemblance?

I personally loved that Tim thought Andy looked like an angry Hersey kiss. I quite agree. But this ... is our Sunday School class' rendition of this...which is the internet's rendition of the statue in King Nebuchadnezzar's dream.


We've been talking about how God is not like anyone else. And for the past few week's we've been focusing on one way he's different from anyone else...He knows everything there is to know. And in the story, no one could tell King Neb his dream nor could they tell him what it meant. But God knew it and he revealed it to Daniel. The different parts of the statue represents different kingdoms that were going to occur and the rock crushing Andy's clay socks is Christ's kingdom...which has come and is coming to reign!!! There was a lot of laughter creating this statue. What a good reminder that Only God knew the dream itself and he knew and planned everything that the dream predicted. And how we look forward to the day when Christ's kingdom will fill the whole earth!!

Thanks for playing and Sheryl, I'm enlarging this photo just for you...I know you're disappointed you didn't guess correctly.

1 comment:

Andy and Sheryl said...

Oh, now I see it so clearly! Love it!