Saturday, November 16, 2013

Welcome to our infirmary

Life just keeps happening.  I think in this picture I had just finished taking Emma Grace's temperature.  She (along with her brothers) had a two day virus that kept us out of school.  Either that or I was checking out her possibly bruised/broken rib?  Both happened this past week and I can't remember which I was checking for in this picture.  Yep, we've been a sick house this past semester.  We've had a broken/bruised rib, a broken wrist, a black eye, and multiple viruses (I think we're going on number 4 or 5). I'm praying for us to turn a  healthy corner soon!!  Either that or I'm gonna ask Andy to hire a nurse for me!  

2 comments:

Andy and Sheryl said...

Bummer! So much to handle, yet you are such a good mommy! Miss you. Wish I were there to help!

Mammanett said...

And the fun just keeps on happening!