Saturday, October 4, 2008

Belly Buddies


Andy isn't having all the fun...I'm having a bit myself! I did a friend exchange last night-Andy went into the city to stay with his friend David while his wife and long time friend of mine, Marianne, came out to stay with me and Emma Grace. Marianne is due in early February so we took some pictures of our growing bellies while together. I think this picture makes my belly look really big and hers really small.
We had fun and talked the whole time she was here. Andy and David, on the other hand, did very little talking but were still able to bond over hours of video games and movies. This is my hubby's definition of fun with his guy friends. Men are from Mars!

2 comments:

kacki said...

you 2 look so cute!!! little huffdog is going to have a close buddy, too!

Mammanett said...

How sweet - I love it! What fun - hmmm - I can send Dan off to Brians, but I get no one in return! Be nice and quiet around here - hee hee!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm