EG is a tad too young to get the concept, but she really enjoyed throwing the eggs into the cups of dye. Needless to say, we came home with a basket of mostly cracked eggs!
And then on Sunday the girls had an Easter egg hunt! 

Despite the fact that we stayed home all week, we've had a pretty busy few days. We've had guests most nights this week which has been fun but also a bit of work for me. We've taken major strides in the potty department and EG will sometimes even tell me she needs to go! She's also doing pretty well sleeping on her "big girl bed" (which is actually just a palate in the floor until we get something made) though she did come out of her room tonight totally naked after I had put her to bed. That breaks two of our big girl bed rules...No getting up, no taking your clothes off. Well, actually I just made up rule that last rule when I found her naked. Seems I keep having to make up more rules as she keeps finding things to do! So far we have: No books, no toys, no getting up, no taking your clothes off, and no pooping. She is such a little firecracker! Overall, she is doing really well with all the transition. The Jelly Bean Reward System for the potty is also helping quite a bit!
Andy will be out of town for 5 days this upcoming week so I am planning on doing several things: first on the list: NO COOKING! My goal is to eat meals from the freezer or meals prepared by loving wonderful friends like Laura and Xiao Li. Laura, did you really mean it when you said we could eat at your house everyday next week? HEHE! Secondly I am embarking on PROJECT ORGANIZE MY LIFE. Though we are technically "settled in," there a gazillion little nooks and crannies that need to be organized so that's how I plan to spend my no cooking, kids sleeping time next week!
That's all for now! Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
How sweet the ladies look! Love the big girl rules!! She is such a trooper! I miss you!
Mom
Post a Comment