Monday, April 27, 2009

Too Big for His Britches!

I just moved Jack into 6-9 month clothes, some of which were already too small! He's packing on the pounds at record speed and grinning very step of the way! I am still nursing him and currently eat a gazillion calories a day to keep up with our combined hunger. I often out-eat Andy at each meal and have several large snacks throughout the day! Last night at about ten, I was so hungry and couldn't find anything filling to eat so I ended up eating plain white rice from the fridge. I am becoming Chinese!

One of my favorite things about Jack is that he has my brother's ears! SO CUTE!




4 comments:

Mammanett said...

He is sooooooooo cute!! I miss all of you. Let's webcam soon!

Andy and Sheryl said...

Wow, he's growing! All that food you're eating must be paying off!

Mammanett said...

Dear Emma Grace and Jack,
Please tell your mommy that I look at her blog every day and even when there are no new stories and pictures, I enjoy looking at the ones from before. You two are so precious! I pray for you daily and give you a big 'ole virtual hug and kiss each morning and night. I miss you so much! I love you!
MammaNette

kacki said...

Has Jack weighed in at "Sam's" yet?
I think a trip to Metro is in order so we can have an official weight!!
Love and miss you all.