Saturday, October 17, 2009

Creative Movement







Emma Grace and her favorite buddies in the world attended their first dance class today-"Creative Movement" taught by Julia. They happened to be the only students this week. There was lots of laughter, frilly dresses, spinning, one busted lip (EG), and lots of creative movement! All in all, I'd say it was a huge success and lots of fun! Emma Grace came home and promptly enrolled all her babies in a dance class-she's the teacher of course!

4 comments:

Mammanett said...

How precious. I love her hair. Hope you can get some pictures of her teaching the class.

Patt said...

Adorable! My favorite word these days. A busted lip - EG really got into her first lesson! And please do post photos (maybe a video?) of Emma Grace teaching her little pupils! Patt

kacki said...

I am lovin' the pig tales and all the costumes!!! How I wish I could be a fly on the wall. I think she may have found her passion!

Angie said...

So glad she's enjoying her little dance class! What fun to dress up and dance with your best friends! Does EG have the book, "Best friends wear pink tutus?" If not, I'll try to find it for her. It's pretty cute!
Love you guys!