I'm home from my three day trip. So fun to get back and see my kiddos. I am positive Jack got heavier while I was gone! Emma Grace and Jack both had a great time while I was gone and their no parents festivities included several movies, lollipops each day, and playdoh! (Thanks Al for the Burger Maker!) No wonder she was so excited when I told her we were leaving! Andy will be home Friday night and I'll be holding down the fort til then. Alisa is coming out with her kids tomorrow night so that will be a fun way to pass the time.
There were many highlights to our time away-great time to relax, several caramel macchiatos, seeing old friends, and some really good input from the class we attended. Back to real life-Jack just woke up from his nap. Gotta Run!
1 comment:
I am really looking forward to being the babysitter when we get there! We will have a BIG time!!
Happy to hear you had some R&R!
Love you all.
Post a Comment