My Christmas Tree is still up. My blog still says Merry Christmas. I'm behind on life in general these days. I've stopped plugging in the lights and have almost forgotten about it but Andy still plugs them in at night. I actually think I'm gonna just leave it up for another week or so. I am having a Christmas party next week, I think. We were supposed to have it before Christmas for some Moms that live in our complex. But then our kiddos got sick and we cancelled it two weeks in a row. I figure they are Chinese and don't really know that much about Christmas, so it won't really matter to them that the party is a few weeks late. I think they will like seeing the tree. At least that's what I tell myself when I feel bad for having not taken it down yet! I plan to leave my blog the same until we take down our tree. That way when my blog changes in March or so, you'll know I finally got around to taking it down!
3 comments:
Who cares! Enjoy it!! Jack looks SO big in this picture!! Merry Christmas!
Mom
I love the tree being up... mine is still up, also... AND is Jack catching up to EG in size... sure looks like it in that picture... if anybody wants to know about the tree, tell them it's for Valentine's Day.... I told somebody that about my wreath being up on the porch in Feb. once... Love y'all
I love having our tree up!! But Timbo is always ready for things to get back to normal. I say, enjoy the tree--there is nothing like that special glow that come from Christmas lights. I am happy to hear that Andy still plugs them in!!
Post a Comment