Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting Taller


Emma Grace is more and more like a kid everyday! Here she is learning do to jumping Jacks with Abby! She is really good at skipping and loves for you to watch her jump! Everyday when she comes down the stairs to reaches up to this ledge on our wall to see if she can reach it yet! "Maybe when you're four, you'll be able to reach it" I tell her. But she doesn't really understand age just yet. To her, everything is based on height...maybe when I'm taller I can have chewing gum. or maybe when I'm taller like you I can get married or (my favorite)....maybe when I'm taller I won't disobey anymore!
We'll your momma is quite tall, and she still disobeys! Thank goodness for grace!

2 comments:

kacki said...

She looks like she has shot up so even in the last few weeks! Amazing!

kacki said...

I love the pony tail!